Wheeling Gull Isle a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
It hadn't been very long since he had washed upon the shores of Wheeling gull, an island which he could only guess was far from olive and his children. He had once again gained his strength and had begun exploring. It was apparent that he was not the only one, the scents of many strange wolves were imprinted upon the land here. Aside from Carina and faeryn he knew nobody else on the island, just the various strange scents of many. 

When a call rose from the beach his ears shot forward, listening to the sound and determining it was masculine. Someone was calling for others, and he was curious as to why. Moving forward with purpose he made his way to the beach, and once his paws hit sand he chuffed to announce his presence. Sitting down a few feet away from the male, he dipped his head in greeting "Hello. I hope I am welcome even if I am not who you hoped to see" he spoke calmly and in a friendly tone, not wanting any negative emotions to brew between them as strangers on the first meeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied - by Dakarai - June 17, 2017, 07:23 PM