Wheeling Gull Isle i need some meaning i can memorize
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
She does not know where her feet will take her. She’s never had the wandering spirit but she’s never often listened to what they want. They lead and she follows. The girls stick by their chosen spot, even after meeting the other wolves, because it is easier. Quieter. They don’t have the pressure of others surrounding them when they need to focus on getting their strength back. They do not deny help from others, when it comes along, because she knows what it’s like to be a pack. Even if she does not know each and every wolf on the island—the thought still shakes her—she knows she has to make due until she can come up with another plan.

Eventually, she finds her path crossing with the wolf that held the meeting on the shores. She didn’t have much chance to really talk with him, or see him up close, but something pricks at the back of his mind in familiarity.

“Do I—” she pauses, unsure if he can hear her from the distance she stands. She pushes forward and steps into plain view. “Do I know you?”
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
i need some meaning i can memorize - by Komodo - June 19, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Addie - June 21, 2017, 02:37 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Komodo - July 02, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: i need some meaning i can memorize - by Addie - July 04, 2017, 11:41 PM