Swiftcurrent Creek Grant me Mercy please
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I'll edit it anyway because that is not what I was trying to say. I was trying to edit it already and do it quickly and I messed that part up. I was trying to convey that he would figure that people/wolves would laugh at him, because well it makes him sound insane...lol. As a little back bit...i was trying to base this on those rages that some people have where they black out..just fyi so it is a real thing in real life didn't want you thinking i was trying to be all fantasy and stuff.

Jace listened to her and when she spoke about it being in his head, he quickly looked down wondering if he truly was crazy and he just couldn't see it. Perhaps he was a psycho and he just didn't know it and thought he was normal. That could be possible right, but then his dad would also have to be crazy and well that would just totally ruin his entire image of his father. No he refused to believe that at all. So he would not talk about it anymore, just work on it, on his own. Okay Fox I'll try and work through this, I'm sorry to have bothered yo uwith it. Truth be told Jace always felt bad involving others in his life, it could complicate things or make things worse so he wore most of his emotions and thoughts close to the breast.

Jace looked up and gave a half hearted smile, The next part isn't so weird..i just am on a journey to find a last name. My family is like that every male goes on a journey to find himself and find his last name. I was hoping to let you know and if you happe nto think of something that you think would suit I would like to hear it. After all you are going to be able to see some of my flaws better than me as are most others. He tilted his head then and looked back down to the ground, s oas to not offend.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 15, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 08:15 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by RIP Fox - May 16, 2014, 08:30 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 16, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by RIP Fox - May 20, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Grant me Mercy please - by Jace - May 20, 2014, 09:00 PM