Stavanger Bay stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
He can't help but be glad that they had managed to fall into some sort of comfortable routine inspired by a common situation, and a familiarity he was enjoying expanding upon. He missed home far less mainly because it no longer occurred to him to dwell on it. Instead he stayed busy, and when he wasn't, with Qilaq and now with the lights streaking across the deep dark of the night was no different.

But when a third joined them with a chuff, he shot a glance to her and prickled up himself next to Qilaq. Now that she had watch over his meal, he felt a little better.. but still perplexed; at least this didn't look like it would go the way of some of his other encounters as a nomad, but he couldn't help but feel wary anyway. "Y-yeah.. it is.." he answered, though Qilaq's growl made him adopt a harder tone than he had intended at first, despite the waver to his voice too. Did she know something he didn't? With his bright eyes locked on the stranger for the moment, impressive star show ignored, he kept his guards up in the meantime. "Who are you?" Silas asked. And why had he come here too?
Messages In This Thread
RE: stars fall from my mouth tears my eyes can't carry - by Silas - July 16, 2017, 11:09 PM