King Elk Forest the descent to hell is easy
VENI · VIDI · VICI
93 Posts
Ooc — cas
yayy congrats! :)

Mato asks what Rome is, and for a moment Trajan doesn't know how to answer. After all, how does one explain what Rome is in words? He thinks deeply for a moment and chooses his words with utmost care, "Rome is an Empire," he says at last, "a huge empire. Gigantic. Humongous. It has many branches spread out through the entire world, each branch is a pack and each pack carries out the ways of Rome, spreads its history, traditions and conquers more land, making it part of Rome. I come from a branch of Rome which my father rules. It is a place for soldiers and scholars, knowledge and war. They coexist in harmony, most of the time. Rome is an empire, a place, a people. It's what I am," Trajan lifts a shoulder in a shrug and glances at Mato. "I'm not particularly good at explaining things," he says, "and I'm not quite sure how to explain what Rome is without going into lengthy detail. But you get the idea."
Trajan isn't sure if Mato is impressed or not, and truthfully, couldn't care less. He is proud to be a man of Rome, and even if Mato thinks that it's stupid and rubbish, he will always be a man of Rome. Nothing can change that, especially not a boy's opinion. However, the soldier finds amusement in the druid's unimpressed thoughts in regards to the world outside of Teekon Wilds. He could argue that the world outside was more diverse and rich in different cultures, but the Roman doesn't do so, finding it more or less just a waste of breath. 
"You're pretty sure you aren't going to leave Teekon," Trajan says, "but you're still young, how are you so sure?" He isn't undermining Mato because of his age, but rather, he is curious as to why the boy is so sure he does not wish to leave. Does he not want to see what the big wide world is like? Teekon is nothing but a dot on the world's map, and the druid is as insignificant to the world as it gets, just like Trajan is. Doesn't he want to see what the world is like?
PLUTO
god of the dead and wealth
lord of the underworld
PATRON GOD
[Image: 501c0ec5-fff5-44f9-b058-4df11604e755.png]

Messages In This Thread
the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 21, 2017, 09:16 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 22, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 22, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 26, 2017, 04:50 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by Trajan - July 26, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: the descent to hell is easy - by rip gemini - July 29, 2017, 05:26 AM