Blackfeather Woods Maggots! Another lover lost to the tunnels
Eternal Black She Brings
565 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Honestly, Nyx had never desired power. She had desired recognition; love for who she was and what she could potentially be. A mother figure to keep her safe and tell her she would be alright, no matter what, because she was with her. A simple thing that many children had; affection. Now she sought it from the woods, from Damien, and with it had earned the former Dark Master's favor. She merely acted accordingly, and though she didn't dislike being in power, it made her anxious to be in her mother's shoes. It was time to kick them out altogether; bring glory back to their supposed blood line by being the best Dark Mistress she could possibly be to them.

It was time for every blackfeather wolf to get along; pure of blood or not. Her wards were to be accepted, for they had been approved by Damien and had already been by her. Even though... One had turned traitorous. Nyx sighed a soft breath.

As the former Dark Master's sister, only mother of the woods and one of the most trusted members of the brotherhood - I wish to promote you to rule beside me as Listener. Would you accept my offer? A slight raise of the head was all Nyx did to show her authority, her willingness to abandon the idea and pick her young ward instead - or the old Miraak who had taught her so much. Perhaps even her own father. But it was hard not to notice that, out of all the wolves she could have picked, she had chosen Potema first; another strong female trusted by most if not all of their members.
Nyx carries with her a raven named Tulugak - feel free to reference him (Bio for more info)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Maggots! Another lover lost to the tunnels - by Nocturnal - July 31, 2017, 03:43 PM