Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
worlds best dad award winner
351 Posts
Ooc — Pompoko
<3!

Elwood corrected Lagan's mispronunciation, and Lagan waved it off with his paw. Same difference. He said with a chuckle, then let his dad explain that the long names were why they all got nicknames. Good point, and Lagan was extremely glad they got them. Without the nicknames, all of his baby siblings would be 'cute baby' to Lagan. He glanced down as Clover snuggled closer then fell asleep in a matter of seconds. Uh! Lagan squealed but in a hushed tone, gesturing for his father to look at the cuteness before him.

Elwood asked to hear more about Tapat, and he didn't seem angry or anything. Lagan was so glad, because he was still the tinniest bit worried that someone in his family wouldn't like him being gay. He smiled and started talking. Tapat is so cool. He's not like other boys I've met. He's just super happy like all the time. Lagan reached over and grabbed a squirming Tegan by his scruff and gently placed him down beside Math. He kept talking, but also groomed the pup at the same time, so some of his words were a little muffled.

He's creamy white, kind of looks like Ben but not honkin huge and he's got yellow kind of hazel muddy eyes. He's super friendly, and from the moment I saw him, I felt like we were gonna be best friends dad. Lagan stopped licking Tegan when he heard a familiar voice, and he turned his head to see Towhee. He grinned, always happy to see his buddy! Hey Towhee! We're just talking about my trip, and this cute boy I met. He said, beckoning her over with a flick of his tail before returning to grooming Tegan.
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - August 16, 2017, 07:20 AM