Dawnlark Plains give me blood and rage and a heart for horror
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The world is much colder in the taiga than anywhere she’s been before that she can’t help but wonder just how far she’s traveled. What distance has she gone from Silvertip? From Easthollow? She bites her lip and closes her eyes. From Grayday? Her chest hurts in a way she’s not found a solution for. There is no herb or remedy she can give or apply to ease some of it. Time is all she’s been able to offer and it is proving only to get worse. Time is meant to heal all wounds but instead it lingers close and picks at raw scabs and the ache behind her breast.

Cascada drops her gaze as the light dusting of snow chills her feet and breaks with each step. The low plain offers a wind chill that must keep it from melting through what should be the warmer months. Uncertain where to really go from there, she continues on despite the ache in her feet. The change in weather offers a little distraction from the constant pang of hunger she’s yet to properly refuel. Without a proper place to rest her head and set up camp for more than a day or two, she cannot properly feed herself—or @Drogon, despite his independency—so she continues onward through one unfamiliar territory to the next.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
give me blood and rage and a heart for horror - by Addie - July 30, 2017, 11:49 AM