Blackbeak Bluff The night wages on
moontouched
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away

You gave me the first bit of muse I ever had to bring this character into the Teekons, hope you don't mind that I use my beloved headchild.

Corva woke by moonlight, traveling without aim yet still with purpose — an enticing and dangerous contradiction.  Night always had a way of unveiling what the garish, haunting light of day hid from her clouded eyes and she noted that these strange lands she had been drawn to were strikingly beautiful underneath the soft haze of moonlight.  Though she never stayed in one place very long, she mused that perhaps if she were a wolf that could ever settle down that it would be here.  

She had seen these lands before, flashes of them appearing to her in dreams and visions, she had felt its presence though she had never touched it and as her paws hit these hallowed grounds she felt a presence within her, shifting, a breath of fresh air as she realized that this is where she had been called.

She pushed forward, smelling the salt as the crisp ocean breeze washed over her and although she feared the crashing waves of the sea she knew she could not refute the feeling that she was drawn to them, the moon calling her towards those rising tides.  Just as sure as she is in this she is in the thought that it is no coincidence that there is someone there, perhaps fated to be waiting for her on this night.

To many, the shadow of a girl seemed to just appear, as if she had just begun to exist when she reveals herself to them in the night, but she wonders abesently if that someone who was as dark as she had learned to be aware of the presence of others.  She withheld her words; what was there to say?  It was something that her visions, the stars, the gods could not provide her with.  So her full-moon eyes turned upon the stranger and waited for him — whatever his reaction would be.

and i'll be at the back of your mind
waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
The night wages on - by Cecil - August 13, 2017, 08:29 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Corva - August 13, 2017, 10:27 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 12:45 AM
RE: The night wages on - by Corva - August 14, 2017, 05:17 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:30 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Corva - August 14, 2017, 08:43 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 08:55 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Corva - August 14, 2017, 09:20 PM
RE: The night wages on - by Cecil - August 14, 2017, 09:36 PM