Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was taking some time alone from the pack. He had to mourn the loss of his two daughters and his mate. He still couldn't think for the life of him why they would leave. The tank of a male wished they would have stayed with him. But life had a weird way of dealing with things. He looked out into the sky as the rain was starting to fall. He hoped that the rains would bring back the big game. There seemed a lot of struggle with the food supplies in their pack at the moment. Sebastian wasn't hungry with his loss, but he was keen on making sure his pack would have enough food.

His ear twitched when he heard footsteps approaching. He turned his head and saw the young lady that was usually signing. He tipped his head. Was she crying or was it the rain? He pushed himself to his feet and turned with interest to her. A soft woof came from his lips. "Are you okay?," he asked. The male might have troubles of his own, but he would always make sure the others around him wouldn't feel bad either. He could mourn about his family later.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Sebastian - August 18, 2017, 11:47 AM