Redhawk Caldera Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian glanced at Towhee as she stepped back. Sebastian wondered if he said anything wrong? He didn't think that because of Towhee his father would starve. He was pretty sure that Malice would give him something he hunted and he could also give something to his father so he can survive. He didn't need that much in his opinion.

"In Broken Antler, we did if he couldn't take down a moose. But then again, most of us could fish well," he explained, and they hadn't been this big in a long time. "If we would have alternative prey like fish, and perhaps another alternative we might be able to survive, not well-fed but okay enough." Sebastian then nodded. "When the weather is better I can show you if you like."

Thunder and Lightning crackled above them. Sebastian saw Towhee sign something. He didn't really get it but because of the thunder, he had a feeling that he knew that the other had been saying. Especially when she walked to the tree. He moved beside her as he looked into the curtain of rain. It was a depressing day.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a little hell to raise. - by Sebastian - August 21, 2017, 03:15 AM