Dragoncrest Cliffs could you be mine forever just in case it exists?
129 Posts
Ooc —
wOW Bobby actually caught Nomi something! -> here!

Bobby knew his Nomi was sick and he didn't like it. Not only did he not like her being sick, but he also didn't like the fact that his mom was gone for so long. Where was she? Still exploring, hopefully on her way home. He wished there were some way he could tell her about her sick mate, to make her come back, but he knew only time would bring her back to them. He was no healer, so he couldn't make his Nomi better like maybe Portia could, but he could hunt for her.

So that was what he did, he followed a squirrel, (he liked to think it was the same squirrel he'd tracked that one day), and chased it towards the lake. It was dumb enough not to hop up in a tree when it had the chance, and when it paused for a second to look around, Bobby was on top of it. He smacked it's tail with his paw and trapped it. Then he grabbed its neck in his mouth and killed it swiftly. This was perhaps the best catch he'd ever made, and so with pride he hurried back to Hougeda.

When he arrived, Eske was already there, making one of her daily check ups. Bobby had always liked Eske, he still thought he was super pretty. So with his chest puffed out, and the squirrel clamped tight, the black furred pup marched towards Nomi and laid it at her feet. Nomi, look! I got 'im! He said, nuzzling into her side affectionately. He then turned to smile at Eske. Hei, shopta? He said to her with a nod.
Messages In This Thread
RE: could you be mine forever just in case it exists? - by Bobby - August 21, 2017, 08:44 AM