King Elk Forest Tell me, Grandson
his crown was ever changing made as it was by leaves and berries of the season
228 Posts
Ooc —

Mato’s days were busy, but it is a good busy and the druid relishes in the responsibilities he now bears. Nothing he’s ever had before and it is nice to be able to stretch his proverbial wings, to see if he is as good of a leader as he aspires to be. Tindómë is but an suckling infant and the newness shines from every corner of the forest but he is pleased with the strength they show, despite this. Despite their infancy, despite his youth. Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them, Mato thinks, contemplating which of those he falls under ( if any ). He is still contemplating this when Burke’s howl rises through the trees. The druid’s umbra dipped ears perk atop his skull and his path alters without hesitation and takes him in the direction of his grandfather.

“Grandfather,” Mato greets him with a warm smile as he approaches. “How are you and Malice settling in?” He inquires, truly curious as to how the pair are faring in King Elk Forest. Perhaps the empyrean is blinded by the bond of flesh and blood that exist between Burke and himself but Mato refuses to believe in uselessness in any wolf and quietly he still fumes over the audacity of the Caldera. They were nothing without their elders …and why should they not take care of the wolves that spent years taking care of them and laying the foundations? The druid turns bright, apple green eyes to his elder, warmed with affection. He was not close to Burke …but he hoped that he could remedy that now. It was never too late, after all.
Messages In This Thread
Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 22, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 25, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 31, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 31, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 07, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 06:41 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 24, 2017, 03:52 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 24, 2017, 11:38 AM