King Elk Forest Tell me, Grandson
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke bobbed his head. He was glad that Mato would refer this other member to him. He was glad to help after all. Burke tipped his head to the side a bit when Mato said he disliked fighting. Perhaps there was some of his mother and father within him. However, instead of being disrespectful Burke knew better. "You must be confused, Mato. Guarding is not always fighting. When one is a mercenary, a warrior, they seek the fight. As a guardian, you defend and protect. It is not always to injure the other." One could also be dominant and stature. To keep his claim. Burke had his size with him to impress but he was certain Mato could be just as impressive.

"I would love to see them," he spoke then. Burke didn't expect for Mato to start about his children with Malice. Vassago and Pyro. He wanted to be a father for them but it backfired. Vassago never wanted to learn from the lessons he gave him. Pyro, on the other hand, Burke didn't invest that much time in as the male felt the sickly pup would not survive the next month. Surprisingly, he did keep surviving the next month until he headed out on his own. "No clue where they are. They both left Broken Antler one day. Or shortly after one another." Burke wasn't sure if Pyro was even alive. He would be surprised if he was. He had much more faith in Vassago. "I am sure they will turn up when they want to be found," he stated, knowing perfectly well how annoying it can be to have someone looking for you when you don't want to be found.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 03:56 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 19, 2017, 04:30 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 19, 2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 22, 2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 25, 2017, 06:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - August 31, 2017, 03:44 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - August 31, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by rip gemini - September 07, 2017, 02:52 PM
RE: Tell me, Grandson - by Burke - September 11, 2017, 06:41 AM