Dragoncrest Cliffs -- take me to where the tides are churning
moontouched
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Catching up.

There is a silence between them that stretches like an eternity as the strange woman lingers over the words that hang in the air.  It is broken by a formal introduction and once again Corva nods at her; less deep this time and she hums a single note to let her know she'd been heard.

We met before his arrival in Drageda.  He was on his way here.  I found him a second time and asked if he'd made it safely.  It was the truth, stripped of its more intimate and interesting bits — they had met twice by chance.

She breathes in, closing her eyes before answering the final question.  The dark girl does not know what this means, the coalition, so she assumes she is most definitely not.  No.  I come from a place quite far from here, so south the ground is almost permanently iced over.  The admission makes her skin crawl; once more she feels otherized but perhaps she has a chance.

and i'll be at the back of your mind
waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
-- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 20, 2017, 10:57 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 20, 2017, 11:41 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 21, 2017, 10:17 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - August 23, 2017, 07:46 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Corva - August 28, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: -- take me to where the tides are churning - by Cecil - September 03, 2017, 12:53 PM