Hideaway Strath Are You My Mommy?
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

Hemlock didn't mind the questions, her tail giving a couple gentle wags. She was always eager to share information with others, and, it had been a great while since she had an apprentice. While she explained what she was doing to Tapat she didn't expect him to retain it all - and that was completely fine by her - but she knew that it wouldn't end up being a passion of his. Tapat was more whimsical, and in turn, she feared if he did try medicine on his own it might be worse. He could easily confuse some of the similar looking remedies for poisons. "These will be for when I give birth - to help with the pain, and make sure that I and the babies are strong." She said evenly. "And to keep us from getting sick." She didn't want to endure another episode like with Sirius, that any of her children might be so weak and so disrupted - she truly hoped to avoid it. 

Hemlock watched the younger female for a moment, almost studying her. It was true that Hemlock had been busy in many ways but it didn't mean that she wanted to ignore the youth either. "It can be lonely in a new place," Hemlock hummed out, given that Seri had none of her own family and no doubt would miss them. If not for Arturo, Lotte, Tapat, and the children, Hemlock would have no one either - she wasn't familiar with Reek or Jhala other than knowing of their existence in her pack. "I can understand those feelings, when I first came here I left my family and tribe. My mother and siblings are still there." And as much as she would desperately want to be near her brothers and sister again she had come to terms with never seeing Awenasa again.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
Are You My Mommy? - by Seri - September 03, 2017, 11:25 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Hemlock - September 07, 2017, 11:07 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Seri - September 07, 2017, 11:42 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Hemlock - September 08, 2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Seri - September 08, 2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Hemlock - September 10, 2017, 03:35 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Seri - September 10, 2017, 04:06 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Hemlock - September 10, 2017, 04:41 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Seri - September 10, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: Are You My Mommy? - by Hemlock - September 10, 2017, 09:51 PM