Lake Rodney Blinking out before the burst
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian wasn't met with hatred or anger. No. Nova wasn't mad at him. She seemed sad herself as well. Sebastian whined back. His tail started to wag as he heard that she didn't hate him. The gray colored father whined happily. He couldn't really stop. He nuzzled back against her. "I thought..." Sebastian stopped and then lifted his head a bit. He then showered her with little licks to comfort her, daddy kisses. He was so happy to see her. He had missed her.

"Oh Nova. Don't be sorry," he spoke softly. "I got it all wrong." Sebastian realized now he got it all wrong. He sat up a bit and then looked at her. His little girl. He was so glad she was safe. "I thought you left first. Because, well, I know you didn't feel at home in the Caldera. So my reasoning for Pearl leaving was because she was looking for you. But... She was gone... first?," he spoke, sounding confused and upset.

"I'm so glad you are safe! Andalusia and I spent over a month looking for you and Pearl! We couldn't find a trace of you. I only found Mato. He is starting his own pack! Grandpa went with him," he spoke in explanation then his expression grew sad. "When I came back looking for you and Pearl, Ivy was gone from the Caldera as well. I only have Ben left," he spoke, sounding so upset. He didn't know why Pearl left. Sebastian looked at his paws. All he wanted was the family life and be a good mate and father. Sebastian battered his sad eyes at his daughter. "I know where Mato is. I can bring you to them if you want to stay at the Caldera anymore...." He said that with pain in his heart, but he loved her too much for Nova to be unhappy.
Messages In This Thread
Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 11, 2017, 06:04 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - September 11, 2017, 03:51 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - September 13, 2017, 01:19 PM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Nova - October 03, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: Blinking out before the burst - by Sebastian - October 06, 2017, 03:03 AM