Dragoncrest Cliffs who will bring me flowers when it's over?
moontouched
22 Posts
Ooc —
Away
She had the luxury of not missing those who were absent from Drageda but she was not free of the palpable sorrow that lingered over those who remained.  

It is daylight so Corva finds herself taking shelter beneath the thick canopy of the woods, providing her some respite from the garish and haunting light of day.  She spends this time inspecting the safer plants of Drageda, not quick to have another near death experience that Kati still has to write up and backdate.

As she examines a plant with long, white tendrils, it takes her back to somewhere painful as she recognizes it [mdash[ fatal to prey animals and easily kills children.  She spurns away from it and as she moves she can hear the footfalls of another; although she cannot see them she knows that this is not someone she has met, and she lets out a chuff to let them know she is there.

and i'll be at the back of your mind
waiting for you

Messages In This Thread
who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Antumbra - September 15, 2017, 05:28 PM
RE: who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Corva - September 17, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: who will bring me flowers when it's over? - by Antumbra - September 23, 2017, 07:37 PM