Ocean's Breath Plateau young dumb & broke
。◕‿‿◕。
12 Posts
Ooc — Melee
All Welcome 
@Tytonidae, maybe? Or someone else from Bheyidon.

She was embarassed to admit it, but Earthsea had gotten lost. A sneezing fit had thoroughly blocked her sense of smell some weeks ago, and seperated from Tytonidae, the newly-pledged female had no clue where to find her would-be Alpha. If there was a scent-trail, Earthsea was in no condition to find it; even retracing her steps hadn't worked, since the dark woman appeared to have moved on.

But little by little, her sense of smell had returned, and eventually she caught the scent of the wolf she had pledged her loyalty to. It with was some sheepishness that she entered the informally-claimed territory, tail between her legs. But Earthsea had no doubt she would be forgiven; things had been on the up and up, and as usual the young wolf believed everything would turn out for the best.
I am a slower-paced roleplayer. There may be times that I am only able to post once per activity period. If I do not respond to a thread within 7 days, you are welcome to minorly powerplay Earthsea's exit if you prefer a faster pace.
Messages In This Thread
young dumb & broke - by Earthsea - September 26, 2017, 10:14 PM
RE: young dumb & broke - by RIP Tytonidae - September 27, 2017, 09:05 AM
RE: young dumb & broke - by Earthsea - October 12, 2017, 04:27 PM
RE: young dumb & broke - by RIP Tytonidae - October 13, 2017, 02:17 PM