Redhawk Caldera I don't sweat under any circumstances.
'cause i'm a hopeless wanderer
254 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Her summons worked, and Clover giggled as she overheard their shouts. She looked conspirationally towards Tegan and whispered knowingly (despite their distant protests), they sniffs mouse butts, with an impish expression on her face. Seconds later Lucca literally rolled up, and Fiadh was right beside him actually. It was to Lucca she looked when she said, henlo stinky, her own tail beating against the earth, tapping to the same beat as Tegan's. 

When Towhee requested they settle down, Clover listened. My mother Fox, Towhee explained. Of course, Clover didn't know her own mothers name. And the meaning of that went over her head. Though Towhee sought to teach an important lesson, most of it went over her head. 

It was difficult for Clover herself to keep engaged—not because of her lack of interest, but because there was a brilliantly colored butterfly dancing around Towhee at this very moment. Clover's eyes followed it, and it was easy to see that she was distracted. Antsily, Clover shifted her weight.
Messages In This Thread
I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - September 27, 2017, 11:26 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 02, 2017, 04:36 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 03, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 03, 2017, 04:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 05, 2017, 01:55 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Fiadh - October 06, 2017, 03:27 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 08, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Tegan - October 08, 2017, 12:10 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - October 10, 2017, 09:22 AM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Clover - October 14, 2017, 09:37 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Lucca - October 16, 2017, 01:18 PM
RE: I don't sweat under any circumstances. - by Towhee - November 05, 2017, 09:46 AM