Lone Star Mountain somewhere there's a party
69 Posts
Ooc —
It was still strange for him, to interact with females who were kind to him. Months had passed since he'd been booted from Astarte Strand and he'd crossed paths with many since then, and still he had to remind himself not to gawk at them in surprise when they actively attempted to engage him in conversation. Talion blinked at the ashen wolfess as she shared that her pack was not far, and led by her sire before tacking on that she'd left on a scouting mission. 

The boy nodded, intrigued. He wanted to ask if there was purpose to her quest, but hesitated. The Nereides had never allowed any of the guards to question them, and although Talion reminded himself that he was no longer forced to submit to women, he was still very much adjusting to life in the real world.

"No," the young Roux-Abrhen answered, "I was born far from here." He was vague. Although certain that this girl was not of his lineage, his past was something that he wished to leave behind. His mother and her sirens would likely always plague his thoughts, but Talion wanted only to move on and live his life peacefully. He opted to elaborate further, however, for although he was quite clearly somewhat awkward, he found himself keen to keep Dawn from thinking he wasn't interested in talking with her. "Trying to find a place to fit in, I guess. Not sure if I'll stay or just pass through."
Messages In This Thread
somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 05, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 06, 2017, 05:44 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 06, 2017, 04:49 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 07, 2017, 07:34 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 07, 2017, 10:07 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 11, 2017, 05:18 AM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 11, 2017, 04:12 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 13, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - October 14, 2017, 07:16 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Talion - October 15, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: somewhere there's a party - by Dawn - November 04, 2017, 07:08 PM