Stone Circle Treasure
30 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Thats alright! Made a few small changes to the first just to make sure it fit c:

Burr had been hovering around their stomping grounds ever since Cyron had gone missing, but Rowana decided to stay away from the den as much as she could. Sure, she pushed her brothers around, but that did not mean she had not cared for them. Unlike her brother, Rowana prefered to skirt around the place that gave her so many fond memories. 

The day after Cyron went missing, Rowana became so overcome with guilt that she even dragged out her collection of things she had aquired - including a beautiful feather from about a month before - and threw them all into the stream. That night, shrouded in the darkness, she went back to that spot and searched for the feather until the rays of sunlight kissed the canopy of trees overhead. Just in case he came back, then she would have it to give back to him.

Burr was due for a bit of normality, whether or not he liked it. His choleric words struck a smile across her face. There's his usual snarkiness. The juvenile tilted her snout up - fanning out her tail in confidence- and cavorted through the leaves. She ignored him until she had the branch positioned just to the left of the den entrance. Satisfied with her art work, she admired her prize before turning to her brother, "So what if it isn't?" Her voice laced with sarcasm.
"And some days I think I'd feel better if I tried harder
Most days I know it's not true"
Messages In This Thread
Treasure - by Rowana - October 06, 2017, 10:10 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - October 11, 2017, 10:09 AM
RE: Treasure - by Rowana - October 20, 2017, 08:54 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - October 24, 2017, 03:23 PM
RE: Treasure - by Rowana - October 26, 2017, 09:57 AM
RE: Treasure - by Burr - November 01, 2017, 01:06 PM