Redhawk Caldera edenspring
1,002 Posts
Ooc — Houkie
Midwife
Master Medic
The poor boy did everything he could to sit still, but it was clear that the itching made it very difficult for him. Raven chewed her lip with concern as she nosed through the fur on his back. His skin looked reasonably healthy, although it was a bit red and inflamed in places where he'd been gnawing and scratching. She used her nose and a paw to look through his fur, searching for any clues that might tell her what was going on.

And then she saw it -- a tiny little black dot darting over pale white skin. Oh god, she thought to herself, cringing for the boy's sake. A moment later, she found more. The boy was crawling with fleas. No wonder he itches so badly. She'd never had a problem with them herself -- some of the plants she worked with had repellant properties -- but she knew just how miserable it could be. Fortunately, Lucca was in luck. "Clover didn't do this, kiddo," she said as she finished her inspection, giving him a light kiss on the top of his head as she sat back. "You've got fleas. But I have a few things that'll help get rid of them. Want to follow me to my medicine cache?"
Messages In This Thread
edenspring - by Raven - October 16, 2017, 02:13 PM
RE: edenspring - by Lucca - October 19, 2017, 12:27 PM
RE: edenspring - by Raven - October 29, 2017, 04:13 PM
RE: edenspring - by Lucca - November 10, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: edenspring - by Raven - November 28, 2017, 08:34 PM
RE: edenspring - by Lucca - December 15, 2017, 12:56 PM