Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
69 Posts
Ooc —
Wasn't sure if this was a private or AW thread, please let me know if you'd like me to delete this post.  :)

The temperature had taken a nosedive in the night, plummeting enough to freeze the dew that clung to the meadow's dying wildflowers. Talion sauntered through the once vibrant plain for the second time that week; his attempts at hunting in Bearclaw Valley had been fruitless, so figured he'd have more luck in the field where rabbits seemed to thrive. 

The morning was young, overcast with the promise of rain, and the bitter cold was enough to keep him from stopping too long. His Winter pelt had been growing in thick and fast over the past few weeks, but was not yet as dense as it could be. In truth, he was rather concerned about his lack of progress in finding a suitable home for the cold season, and the thinning of his already lean frame was evidence enough that life as a loner in the fast approach to Autumn's end would soon take it's toll on him.

As the sterling yearling tread carefully with nose to the ground in search of fresh rabbit scents to indicate they'd been active, a movement several yards from him caught his attention. He lifted his handsome crown, stormy eyes settling on the pale physique of another wolf. The boy veered toward the stranger, figuring they might have a chance at larger game as a duo. "Hi," he greeted cheerfully with a wave of his peppered tail, though he tensed somewhat as he drew nearer and realised that not only was this loner looking rather anxious, but was also female. "Are you, uh... are you okay?"
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM