Wapun Meadow i'm just as fragile as you
gone girl
87 Posts
Ooc —
In the daytime, her fear of the Shadow King was all but forgotten. It lingered in the back of her mind, but she had rationalized overtime that if such a being existed—which it did not—it would not lurk in broad daylight. It had been possible, simply not likely. 

But now all of that was impossible. 

There is no Shadow King, she reminded herself again. 

A voice startled her, and Sesi whipped around and melted into the earth for a moment. Her ears flattened atop her crown and her muzzle wrinkled to reveal her teeth in a show to appease the other, her submissive grin revealing her meek and timid nature. When her mind went a million miles a minute, it was hard to calm down. Sesi was no good around strangers. She recalled the pack she had previously run with had attempted to break ground with her on that avenue, but they did not succeed on a regular basis. 

Even when they meant well, she struggled to believe it. It was difficult. Difficult to want to be close to others. Even despite that inherent need, Sesi did not desire it. 

He had said something, hadn't he? And she had been quiet for too long. 

Oh, came her gentle voice, soft and airy, I am... I am looking for someone, she looked at him, though remained low to the earth and prepared to flee. Desna, she informed, unaware that she no longer went by this name, Or Nanook! Or Alexander, these names she had repeated to herself many, many times. These were the names that she held close to her, things she would never let herself forget.
Messages In This Thread
i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 06:05 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 19, 2017, 09:45 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 19, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 20, 2017, 01:49 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 21, 2017, 12:16 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - October 30, 2017, 07:25 AM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Sesi - October 30, 2017, 07:11 PM
RE: i'm just as fragile as you - by Talion - November 10, 2017, 05:46 AM