Chimera Fields All the World is Calm and Peaceful
49 Posts
Ooc — Nuru
Weetzie always did have a hard time understanding humor, and he wondered whether or not his sister’s comment was meant to be a joke. He rolled his eyes and said to her, “I doubt that keeping track of my sister is a skill that a pack would value, but I would hardly describe it as boring. I believe I would describe it as challenging. I had to navigate frozen fields, glaciers, mountains, and swamps to find you, and that was the easy part. I also had to socialize with complete strangers.” He wouldn’t admit it, but the strangers he had encountered had actually taken the edge off his loneliness.

He turned again to Ty and said, “I wonder if I have any skills that would be useful to you. I often find myself more interested in intellectual pursuits rather than things like hunting or guarding. Honestly, I only hunt enough to survive, and I am more inclined to flee than to fight. Around my previous home, I knew the migration patterns and movements of prey animals, but I am unfamiliar with this area. I suppose I could learn to improve my hunting and even fighting skills if needed, but otherwise I am interested in natural events and, as my sister would say, boring facts.”

He noticed that his throat was dry and that his voice was going hoarse. The normally unsociable coywolf was not used to talking so much. What he left unsaid was his interest in joining up with the budding pack. It was hard for him to admit that he didn’t want to part with his sister, and it was even harder for him to admit that he wanted the company of others as well.
Messages In This Thread
All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 20, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 07:59 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 01:46 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 22, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 22, 2017, 10:40 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 23, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 23, 2017, 04:19 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 24, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 24, 2017, 07:44 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 24, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - October 27, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - October 28, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - October 29, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by RIP Tytonidae - November 02, 2017, 03:25 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Witchbaby - November 04, 2017, 09:54 PM
RE: All the World is Calm and Peaceful - by Weetzie - November 05, 2017, 11:39 AM