Hushed Willows There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
The days continued to grow shorter just as they had this time last year.  And Banner stood side by side with her brother at the outskirts of Hushed Willows just as she had this time last year.  But this year, unlike last, a familiar mix of their scents did not indicate that Marauder's Keep inhabited this place.  It was void of any classic signs that wolves roamed in claimed lands, which came as no grand revelation to Banner.  She recalled quite vividly that their pack had a difficult time keeping numbers up before Stark assumed the role of Alpha.  Without strong leadership and a defined sense of family, this place just didn't seem as.. inhabitable?

I do hope you're not thinking of moving back here, she mused softly, her bright green eyes rolling up to gague his reaction.  Banner knew he had no intention of returning for any considerable length of time, but standing here and coming face to face with memories.. well, she needed to hear it from him.  Definitively.  It always was lovely at dusk, she added with a shrug, allowing a soft sigh to escape as she surveyed the willows once more.  In the fading daylight the trees took on a soft orange-y glow that made her feel warmer than she actually was.  Once upon a time this place was home.

But that felt like a lifetime ago.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends