Redhawk Caldera some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence
we smokin' 'em all
88 Posts
Ooc — Mana
Ivy nearly bit her tongue to halt an overly-sarcastic "YES" from tumbling unbidden out of her damn mouth, but politeness forced her to keep herself in check.  Lagan had to have known that she meant the latter question.  She knew him, sure, and he was likely the only non-family member she'd considered a friend, but in the face of two "why"s, wasn't it obvious that she'd rather hear what was actually going on over his own personal feelings on the matter?  Besides, in her mind pretty much everyone would rather talk out their issues than go to war.  Everyone except for Towhee and her weird friend, at least.  The yearling supposed it was his ever-present optimism that made him ask both instead.  She offered him an apologetic sort of frown and sighed softly.  Why are you going to war? she asked in the most even tone she could muster.

And luckily for her it sounded perfectly normal, all things considered.
light me up and breathe in
mirror on the ceilin'
Messages In This Thread
some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - November 18, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: some asshole broke me in, wrecked all my innocence - by Ivy - December 08, 2017, 11:08 PM