Redhawk Caldera Once again I must part
241 Posts
Ooc —
After all the Caldera had done for them, Andalusia wasn't surprised with the clear ire in Finley's voice. The decision to leave did not come lightly, but was a long time coming. Though her paws belonged in the practice of medicine - and she would always be indebted to the depth of learning she'd gained here under Raven's instruction - the Ostrega grew restless. These land had been enough, but as she wandered, further and further, she knew, soon, they wouldn't be. But the pack would survive without her. They had before, and there were enough new scents on the borders for Andalusia to guess they would quickly fill the ranks she and Sebastian left behind.

But clear confusion tightened her eyes, and she missed the latter half of Finley's words in trying to wrap her head around the bomb she'd dropped with her first. "War?" The Ostrega glanced at Sebastian with a puzzled question on her face - like were you aware of this? "We weren't informed," she said anyway, voice tight with concern. But didn't that click everything into place? The murmurs of tension, the injured woman brough under Raven's care - she glanced at both Finley and Elwood, hoping for clarity still - and considering, perhaps, their time here wasn't through just yet.
Trades
[Image: outrider.gif] 0/5
Messages In This Thread
Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 23, 2017, 05:00 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 24, 2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Andalusia - November 27, 2017, 02:42 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - November 27, 2017, 08:53 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - November 29, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - November 30, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Elwood - December 13, 2017, 01:04 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Sebastian - December 17, 2017, 03:29 PM
RE: Once again I must part - by Finley - December 19, 2017, 08:22 PM