Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
If you don't include the [ code][ /code], the OOC tag should work fine. When you include the bracket code, it's just going to basically show, well, the coding if there were any to be shown. Btw, the really light blue text you're using for your speech is really hard for me to read. ;__; *old person hat*
Usually not a late sleeper, Mordecai found that he awoke much later than usual on a particularly nice day. Maybe it was the locale of the Flatlands that caused him to rest easier, or maybe it had been the last interesting few days that had finally forced him into a state of somewhat fitful rest. Either way, by the time he had awoke, the gold-eyed Ostrega found that the sun had perched itself quite high in the sky. It was disorienting, at first.
As he made his way across one rather unknown parchment of land, he cast his gaze out as far as he could feasible see. Trying to spot some little, preferably broken, piece of game lingering out there just for the taking. He didn't feel much like a hunt that day, though hunger had gnawed at him off and on. When nothing popped up or startled as he made his way through the tall grass, he gave up. Besides, in just a matter of a few more minutes, he had the fortune of overhearing something else…
When he found the dark-haired canine midst the fields, he found him alone. The snarling, the snapping, the growled out words that rumbled forth from him were enough for the Ostrega to come approaching quietly. Cautiously. Bristling the fur along his spine merely out of that leery feeling, he barked softly to get the attention of the wolf and his verbal conflict with seemingly nothing.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - May 23, 2014, 11:05 PM