Kintla Flatlands The voices inside my head, I hate them.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He had a hard time gauging whether or not his comment was well received. There was something that Mordecai found almost unnerving about the smile that appeared across Kaname's muzzle. Moreover, he wasn't sure whether or not that feeling found itself conveyed in that moment. More aggressive and territorial though? The tawny Ostrega wasn't sure that he knew what that meant. But he didn't know enough about the Kesuk at the helm of the pack to know whether or not she requested that they went parading the lands like they owned them. Sure, the mountain and the reserves around it he could see, but he was also interpreting what was being said literally.
“To an extent, I presume,” he probed curiously, trying to ascertain the overall mood through the chilly gaze meeting his. “You're not trying to give me a good chase carrying on about how you own the grounds. So we must be relatively neutral this far out.” That was of course, disregarding the fact that maybe Kaname had come out there to be alone.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Kaname - May 23, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: The voices inside my head, I hate them. - by Mordecai - June 06, 2014, 12:34 AM