Dragoncrest Cliffs honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Glad that the situation took a turn away from the awkward mother thing, Rose continued to munch on her portion of the hare until there was nothing left. She licked her lips free of any extra pieces that might have been left behind while her ears perked up at the mention of a possible den. “I’ll check it out” she says, liking the idea of a den far away from those cliffs she had briefly come across the yesterday. 

When Furi offers to stay with her when it gets too cold out, Rose isn’t sure what emotion she feels but she knows it isn’t one she’s felt before. “Yeah, that sounds...nice” she says, glancing down at the ground trying to figure out if nice was even the right word to use then. “Hougeda and everything else, can you tell me more about it?” she questions suddenly then, looking up to try and find her friend’s gaze. She wanted to know more about this pack, and especially about what was going to be expected of her while she was here.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
RE: honey, the kids uploaded my brain to this roomba - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 03:09 PM