Dragoncrest Cliffs seriously, right in front of my salad
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Rose smiled when Blixen agreed to her offer, tail gently swishing against her hocks. The aspiring medic plopped her rump to the ground and began to sort through the bundle of herbs she had before her. She made sure to carefully explain each plant to the gona, going over where she could find them and what they were good for. She spent a little extra time on rosemary and thyme seeing as how those two were more abundant than the others she currently had with her. 

Afterward she gave some time to hear any questions Blixen might have before sharing her tips about gardening. She briefly went over how to find the right soil while also mentioning how moss makes a great insulator and sponge when needed. Once again the yearling gave a few minutes to hear any questions the gona might have before summing everything up and collecting her herbs. Rose made sure to mention that if Blixen ever wanted to talk about herbs or nature in general, that she’d be around ready to lend an ear or advice if needed. The yearling gave one last smile and offered a goodbye before heading back towards the direction of her den, ready to catch a few zzz’s before morning.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 09:32 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 09:42 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 10:05 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 10:35 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 26, 2017, 11:09 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 26, 2017, 11:27 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 27, 2017, 10:35 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 27, 2017, 12:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - November 29, 2017, 03:59 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - November 30, 2017, 08:48 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 05, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Blixen - December 12, 2017, 03:31 PM
RE: seriously, right in front of my salad - by Rose - December 15, 2017, 12:11 PM