Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Sif was tireless in her youth. There was still so much to learn; she'd gotten down the running and avoiding part, but she wanted a turn being the chaser. That, and she was sure there was something more to this 'play' stuff. Like, why did she want to turn around and tackle Rheia to the ground and... and then what? She wasn't angry. On the contrary, she was quite pleased with what she had learned thus far. Why did she have this desire to physically escalate their... play?

But Rheia was tired - it was clear in her actions, even if Sif completely missed whatever she'd just said.

"Hva?" she giggled, flopping down beside Rheia and belly-crawling closer until their fur mingled. "Trett? Um. Tired?" She'd never heard whatever word Rheia was using for it before. Where had the older girl come from, to know such strange words? "Tell about... about home? About you?"
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM