Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Rheia's cuddles were instinctively returned, and the dark girl found herself feeling quite content in the company of the older girl. All her new girlfriends were precious to her, but she'd yet to think of any of them as sisters. Because - "Sisters is... blood," Sif gently corrected, though she craved a concrete, familial bond like nothing else. "How can we sister?"

It was too sad to think about; there was no way to become sisters, so far as Sif knew, and to dwell on it would only drag her down. It was a nice thought, but Sif eagerly latched on to Rheia's next question.

"Of course!" she replied, puzzled by the older girl's confusion. The sea was - Sif couldn't even explain it to herself. It was big and endless, and the tides ebbed and pulled in her body even this far from the waters. "Ocean is... hellig. Holy."
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM