Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
Sif felt frustrated. Of course they were okay - she knew that one already. But perhaps Rheia was confused? "Hella. Girl-friend," she tried to clarify. "Can Hella be sisters? Without ocean?" Suddenly, Sif had the same vison from before, except that all the children around young Rheia were Wardruna's companions. Herself, Hella, Poet, and even Noma. Snowe was there, too, and a little dark pup that might be Akirea, or even Shy Dog.

To Rheia's next question, Sif could only shrug. If Hella and the others were girlfriends, that could only mean... "Wardruna is not what," she giggled, only just seeing Rheia's error. "Who. Boy-friend. Um. Brofvur?" She couldn't quite remember what the male counter-part in a sibling bond was called. And that didn't really seem like what Wardruna was. "Boy-friend," she decided.
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM