Sleepy Fox Hollow walk down the road and I'm alone again
457 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Warrior
A happy sigh escaped the dark girl at Rheia's pronouncement. They were all sisters - all family, as Rheia said. That was all Sif wanted, and to hear it decreed by her new sister was like balm to a deep wound in her heart. One she might not have realized she'd been carrying until it was soothed.

The rest was all semantics. Who were they kidding trying to talk to each other, anyway? Sif knew they weren't communicating very well, but the companionship was too sweet, and the idle chatter too comforting.

"Why no boys?" she asked dreamily, curling closer to Rheia and taking up the duty of grooming once more. Travel had not been kindest to some areas of Rheia's coat, but Sif was eager to set that straight. She paused to address the older girl's question with another giggle. Being yet a child, and having no teacher for such things as romance, Sif could only answer very innocently, "Yes! Nice. Take caare. Bring together." There was nothing bad to say about the man, but Sif also didn't have quite as shimmering reviews for him as she had for Snowe and Hella and now Rheia. Not yet, anyway - it was something she was sure would come in time.
Messages In This Thread
walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - November 30, 2017, 10:45 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 12:37 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 02:49 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 01, 2017, 10:32 PM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 01:43 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 02:51 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:18 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 02, 2017, 03:47 AM
RE: walk down the road and I'm alone again - by Moor - December 04, 2017, 02:46 PM