Stone Circle Life is a highway
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
<3<3<3
sorry i took f o r e v e r

As if the usual roles were reversed and she became the the student, Aurelia listened closely to the babe's, the teacher's, quick explanation of how to properly slide. She nodded her head to indicate she understood and watched the girl sprint off to do a demo. She managed to maintain her balance, which the Lockhart thought to be the hardest part, before falling flat. 

"Oook! Here i gooooooooooo" she then called out, her yellow eyes narrowing as she quickly gained speed and reached the edge of the ice rink. Honestly, the babe made it look easier than it was, she struggled for the first few seconds to keep herself upright as her hind paws kept wobbling like a newborn calf. Then, as she neared Steph she allowed her paws to slip, all in different directions causing her to be splayed out and spinning. During all this, Aurelia truly felt as if she were a child again, her laughter never ceasing even when she finally came to a stop. 

"well, how did i do?" she asked then, yellow eyes beaming at the babe as her tail kept thumping happily behind her. 
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
Life is a highway - by Steph - December 07, 2017, 08:23 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 07, 2017, 09:13 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 10:28 AM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 09, 2017, 12:11 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 09, 2017, 09:44 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 02:08 PM
RE: Life is a highway - by Steph - December 30, 2017, 10:26 PM