Emberwood The Shining Of The Moon
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
hope you dont mind me :)

It had become a routine.
As the sun began to slip behind the mountains and sink into the horizon, Aurelia's eyes fluttered open, then as the sky began to darken she was out and about, this time her paws taking her out of the Easthollow borders.
This little routine was one she was happy to fall into, monotony was not something she feared for she knew that every night offered something different, some new details for her to observe, and some new inspiration for her to sing.

She thought suddenly of a night long archived in the past but never forgotten, the night of the duet - the night in which she had fallen into such perfect harmony with a mysterious voice, a lover of the skies just as her.  She smiled at the memory, her paws not ceasing to move, carrying her without a set destination.

She had not yet seen or caught the scent of another, so thinking she was alone she stopped suddenly at a small clearing and basked in the moonlight, then raising her gaze towards the sky she began to observe. Above her she spotted a special set of stars almost inmediately. The Horologium, a constellation seen only around this time a year, the first time she had seen it it had been with her father.

She smiled again at the memory, tonight it seemed was a night for remembrance.
Remembrance and songs.
"tic toc, 
a clock made of stars
tic tocs 
above"
she began, her yellow eyes fixed on the set of stars she was directing her song to.

"tic toc,
it brings memories from times past,
but what i rather know 
starry clock
is what's to come
tic toc"
  she sang, her voice being the only one, for now, to pierce the silence of the night.
i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 12, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 12, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 13, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 13, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 26, 2017, 07:25 PM