Emberwood The Shining Of The Moon
take me back to the night we met
48 Posts
Ooc — mini
lol this will be fun then
As her last note was swept away by the cold winter winds, the golden-brown agouti beauty allowed her eyes to close in a moment of quiet pensiveness. But her small me-myself-and-i moment was suddenly interrupted. Instantly her yellow eyes fluttered open and began scanning everything in close proximity to identify the source of the voice, but there was no one in sight. 

For a second, the idea that again the mysterious man that had fallen with her in such perfect duet crossed her mind, leaving her more excited than she would ever care to admit. He had been a faceless, nameless stranger yet he was by far the most memorable man she had stumbled upon before finding her place at Easthollow.
Could it be him again?
Only one wat to find out, she thought as she cleared her throat to resume her song, if it was truly him she'd know.
If magic could happen once it could happen twice.

"is it truly you
mysterious voice of the dark?
have you returned to sing with me,
under a belt of stars,
another heartfelt lullaby?"

she sang before falling silent again, waiting for a particular voice she wouldn't hear.
At least not tonight.

i had all and then most of you,
some and now none of you

aurelia's mood and behavior can be influenced by her astrologic beliefs, to know what the fuck is going through her mind check her profile

Messages In This Thread
The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 12, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 12, 2017, 06:26 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 13, 2017, 04:14 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 13, 2017, 05:40 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Aurelia - December 25, 2017, 02:30 PM
RE: The Shining Of The Moon - by Engel - December 26, 2017, 07:25 PM