Blacktail Deer Plateau knocking on the door of my brother's house
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

Catori was used to the roaming eyes of males, giving a slightly unimpressed look with one eyebrow arched. "Down, boys." She hummed out although it wasn't malicious - she'd certainly never seen another being that looked like her and she knew the rest of her family was prone to giving off lookers. Seelie was gorgeous after all, those silken tresses, although her half of their family looked utterly different to the way that Catori and hers did. Still, she couldn't help but offer a little grin, waiting for them to explain their business. "Well then," She breathed it out when they'd explained that they were blood relatives - brothers no less even a littermate. A pang set through her thinking of Chelan and she wished to find her brother roaming their borders looking for her. That was too unlikely though, and she wasn't going to hold her breath to see his familiar face. He was no doubt leading the Island and doing her proud. "I'm even more upset that he's gone." She said with a chuckle. "Perhaps his wife will do in the meantime?" She asked with a little wag of her tail. 

It seemed before they'd made it too far into matters half the pack had approached. She offered Pema and Dawn smiles each when they'd come up, only to grin at Aditya too - this being the first time she'd seen the pair since they'd become official. Once Gray was back she'd pester him into a nice family dinner; maybe set something special up just for the lovebirds. Was that too much? She didn't care. She was fond of them both and even happier at the idea of them being together. "I'm Catori, by the way. It's a pleasure to meet the two of you." 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 11, 2017, 09:30 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 11, 2017, 09:48 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 12, 2017, 07:12 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 12, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 13, 2017, 12:03 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - December 13, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Aditya - December 14, 2017, 10:44 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Spiritwalker - December 15, 2017, 12:53 AM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Shale - December 16, 2017, 10:39 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Murdock - December 16, 2017, 11:11 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Pema - December 16, 2017, 11:49 PM
RE: knocking on the door of my brother's house - by Dawn - January 01, 2018, 07:31 PM