Stone Circle what are you up to these days?
no love left to rye
376 Posts
Ooc — Mana
A small, happy smile graced her dark features as she listened to Valette describe the goings-on of her brood.  Her friend almost always radiated happiness, but when she spoke of her children the warmth was magnified and Banner found it difficult to be in poor spirits.  If she could bottle up the Alpha's motherly good feelings to sell, she'd surely make a fortune.

I'm glad to hear it.  They're doing very well, she said, her tone strongly suggesting that Valette was a major player in how her three flourished.  She'd looked after a kid or two in her day, but Banner knew the full-time mom gig wasn't anything to sneeze at.  It was even more remarkable that they grew up with essentially one parental figure.  Valette mentioned that Ezekiel had been trying, but that was several weeks ago at this point.  Needless to say, the stockier of the two ladies wasn't entirely impressed with him.

It's remarkable what you've done here, Valette.  Her words may have been serious, but she held a deep respect for her friend and felt it appropriate to verbalize her feelings.  Deep emotional statements weren't really her thing - not that this was! - but with just the two of them, she felt she could be a bit more open.. vulnerable, even.  Honestly, you're a better woman than I, she said bringing her bright green gaze up to match her friend's hazel.
and i'm a loser in love
so baby raise a glass
to mend all the broken hearts
of all my wrecked-up friends
Messages In This Thread
what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 20, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 09:33 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 22, 2017, 03:22 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - December 22, 2017, 04:02 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - December 30, 2017, 05:14 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 02, 2018, 06:12 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 03, 2018, 09:23 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 06, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 08, 2018, 08:07 AM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 08, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by RIP Valette - January 09, 2018, 05:27 PM
RE: what are you up to these days? - by Banner - January 13, 2018, 11:21 AM