Bearclaw Valley return
hell is empty and
all the devils are here
133 Posts
Ooc — Mochi
Wardruna’s teeth click together as Sif wrenches herself away from him with well earned indignation. He deserves it for questioning her …but he’s insecure enough to need to hear it. I know. I know, He attempts to pacify by admitting that he was wrong to doubt her. I’m sorry. It was a moment of insecurity but it helps to know that you want this. That you want us. The northerner offers in an attempt to justify his own insecurity; but it definitely helps to know that she did want to be his wife still. He had never given Addie the choice …until he had; and understandably Wardruna does not want to hold so tightly to Sif that he ends up chasing her away. He lets out a low rumble of pleasure as he feels her teeth comb through the fur of his cheek, appreciative of the gesture. It is fine, Sif.” Wardruna assures his wife in a soft purl. “[I]I just …I don’t want to lose you. Expressing feelings is not something that Wardruna has ever been very good at; aside from expressing annoyance and anger. They were easy emotions — there was no attachment, no vulnerability with them. I won’t doubt you again. He promises her, knowing that to be husband and wife meant to put one’s unwavering faith in the other. It was a bond of trust just as much as it was everything else.

At one point he’d have snapped and bit her for being anywhere near his left eye. The nerves are dead — he only feels the rasp of her tongue against the unmarred flesh that is caught in the ministrations of her cleaning — the scar flesh is nothing more than a patch job. It covers the wound but it is not the same. It will never be the same. He closes the eyelid out of instinct but that eye was also dead and the gesture is pointless — useless aside from eerie aesthetics. There is a shiver beneath the scar flesh, a ghost of feeling drawn from the memory of feeling but that is all the feeling is: an echo, a memory to help his brain fill in the lapse of signals. "We could make it official, beyond just the title of husband and wife," Wardruna suggests, seeking to preen the fur of what is within his reach with her so close. "if you want." He adds. His thoughts then go to Poet and Addie but he turns those thoughts away for the moment, intent to focus upon Sif. It wasn't as if this hasn't occurred to him previously — before they'd ( temporarily? ) abandoned Sleepy Fox Hollow he'd contemplated making her his wife — to rule by his side as the matriarch of the sister wives after all.
your hands are wet
with blood of an empire.
you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
return - by Moor - December 30, 2017, 01:55 AM
RE: return - by Wardruna - December 30, 2017, 03:50 AM
RE: return - by Moor - December 30, 2017, 01:39 PM
RE: return - by Wardruna - December 30, 2017, 01:58 PM
RE: return - by Moor - December 30, 2017, 02:11 PM
RE: return - by Wardruna - December 30, 2017, 02:40 PM
RE: return - by Moor - January 01, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: return - by Wardruna - January 06, 2018, 04:51 AM