Shadow Mountain what i had once mistaken for death was, instead, a door
a crime so old
as the sky and bone
55 Posts
Ooc —
exit cyron. feel free to wrap up with your next post. :-)

the older man's question of more food causes cyron's stomach to tighten and roil, threatening to expel what he had eaten as it had already been uneasy from the sudden pressure of food. he can feel it lingering in his belly as if he'd eaten a stone instead of softened flesh and meat. no, cyron shakes his head. no more food. he still is not sure that what the older man had caught him would stay down as it was; he did not want to push it. i need to go, his ears flatten against his skull. he needed to leave. he could not afford to linger here. he didn't think this male would let a woods wolf try to apprehend him if one were to catch up but that was a lot of trust and trust was something that cyron was in very short supply of. his ration of it has been used up and he's ready to move on before this male gets more power over him. he lets out a small whine of thanks before he gives the adult a wide berth and makes to scurry on forward, eager to be on his own once more because if there is one thing cyron discovered: alone is safe.
war ate a boy
and spat out a man
Messages In This Thread
RE: what i had once mistaken for death was, instead, a door - by Cyron - January 20, 2018, 04:00 AM