Wapun Meadow and every night my mind is running around her
427 Posts
Ooc — Me
Not every day a rabbit almost runs into your jaws directly, therefore Birk considered himself very lucky, when one such careless hopper, had chosen the wrong bush to hide under and therefore never woke from it's beauty sleep. Having not eaten anything since previous morning, the white wolf ate it whole, leaving only some tufts of fur and droplets of blood here and there, where the meal had taken place.

With new energy he set out to explore the surroundings on this side of the familiar mountain range, reasoning that, if he was to stay here for the next few months, until the earth unfroze and snow melted away, he should have at least two or three hunting spots in reserve besides the main one. And the meadow nearest to the place, where he had eaten, seemed like a good choice.

He had not got far, when he spotted a small, odd looking creature, who was prancing back and forth. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be some sort of canid, though very different looking from the ugly and boring faces he was used to. Without drawing much attention to himself, he drew nearer to get a better impression of the curious animal and, if it was friendly enough, find out, what it was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - January 07, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 04, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: and every night my mind is running around her - by Birk - February 06, 2018, 02:01 PM