Fox's Glade people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai had roamed for quite some time now deciding to wander for a while before actually searching for the children. He had found a stream and stopped to drink but the cold water was much to chill to drink for long. From a distance he heard a voice call out and curiously decided to follow it. It had been a while since he had seen anyone else. As he followed the path of where the voice had come from he began to smell the stench of fox and grew wary. As he grew close to where the voice had come from he spotted the black and silver Fox and halted.

He simply stared for a moment before clearing his throat "Hello..." He began awkwardly and tentatively, unsure if the critter would be aggressive or friendly. Foxes had the tendency to be tricky conniving little shits or they could just be downright mean and Dakarai wanted to be ready for it when they did...if they did.
Messages In This Thread
people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Q-Tip - January 11, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Dakarai - January 12, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Q-Tip - January 17, 2018, 12:54 AM