Fox's Glade people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Before anyone really said anything else, a raccoon scampered over and stared at him before turning to look at the fox. Were they together? How...cute. Another stretch of silence made things seem super Awkward and Dakarai took a hesitant step backwards,also planning to run in the case that either of them tried to go at him. He wasn't in the mood to fight and anything he did to these two would probably result in their deaths or a crippling injury...he didn't want to hurt anyone else either. 

Finally the fox spoke and it seemed they shared common tongue. It was something that he hadn't been sure about in all honesty, all the other foxes he had come across simply hissed,spat, snarled and made various other noises as they tried to take a bite of him. "I..don't want to hurt either of you." He stated in a softer voice, wanting to get that out of the way before everyone ran for the hills.

Honestly there wasn't much else to do here, he had found the owner of the voices he had heard and satisfied his curiosity. "Didn't mean to disturb you both...I'll be off then" he said awkwardly and after eyeing the two of them again for a few moments he turned to head off.

if you want to continue this, just feel free to stop him, otherwise he'll awkwardly run off xD
Messages In This Thread
people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Q-Tip - January 11, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Q-Tip - January 17, 2018, 12:54 AM
RE: people let me tell ya 'bout my best friend - by Dakarai - January 17, 2018, 02:00 PM