Blacktail Deer Plateau deliver me from worry
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
Forrest's eyes dashed between the eyes of the flame, searching for what they wanted to tell her; what they really wanted to say. A man will take whatever he wishes. He won't ask and he won't beg; they're naturally power starved, and the easiest way for them to quench their own thirsts is to take what isn't theirs, a pause, Women, we're different. We give and give until we can't give anymore, sometimes without even realizing it.

You've been giving your energy, your thoughts, yourself to the man who hurt you and he is thriving because of it. Not physically, no, but in your mind, his being is growing stronger because you're feeding it with your own heart. When you allow the pain to become your focus, it only grows. If you want the pain to go away, then you have to make the decision to let him starve instead of yourself so that he dies and you live to tell your story.

Forrest looked to her flame for permission before encompassing her in a large, loving embrace. I don't know you at all, little lamb, she whispered, but I know that you deserve more than to die because of guilt for something that you didn't do.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 13, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 08:00 AM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Forrest - January 15, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: deliver me from worry - by Anatha - January 15, 2018, 07:41 PM