Blackfeather Woods look to your kingdoms โ€” i am coming for them all
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
last post for me & eske. we decided to wrap this thread up since most of it's participants are on ppc & it's a very old plot. @Colt, @Astrid feel free to reply once more or archive as is. i tried to leave things as vague as possible & i assumed that eventually moonshadow + astrid would retreat. if anything needs changed please feel free to poke me on discord & i'll gladly edit it. :-)

as hush moves to take point, eske gives him a rough nudge to silently communicate that she is wanlida and it is her job to lead him into battle โ€” not the other way around. it's true that he is likely looking out for her but she doesn't need protecting. she has accepted the possible outcomes of the day, even the outcome where she dies. it's war and she knows full well and accepts that wolves die in war.

three blackfeather wolves make their appearances known and eske goes for the male, letting the other two for colt and hush. he is fairly well matched to her skill and though he is broad and larger than her she has the advantage of speed and youth. everything fades away, leaving just her and miraak in their own little bubble as they battle. near the end, her shoulder is sore and she is riddled with bite marks but eske gains the upper hand and grabs ahold of miraak's jugular and does not release her tightening hold until his body goes slack with certain death beneath her. for good measure she mutilates his throat, his blood splattering against her throat, chest and face, soaking her paws as it pools onto the earth beneath them. she releases her grip upon his corpse, her breathing heavy as the taste of his blood lingers in her mouth.

it is only then that she remembers colt and hush. she is the victor of her fight. she has killed one of blackfeather's own and if the two blackfeather women do not retreat eske would not stop until their corpses joined miraak's. today, she is truly the bringer of death and she is drunk on the high of battle and the lust for blood. when hush and colt's battles are done, when the blackfeather women retreat, eske contemplates taking his body with her but it would only slow the trio down in the end. she thinks his skull would make a nice edition to her den but that would take too much time to remove. though their opponents appeared to have retreated she did not like the idea of lingering in this spot. silently, with a gesture of her muzzle she motions towards where they are meant to rendezvous with the others. there would be time to fully asses one another's wounds and have them tended to, then.
roangeda ยท green-lit

trigedasleng
โ€” your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms โ€” i am coming for them all - by RIP Blodreina - February 27, 2018, 04:43 AM