Wheeling Gull Isle razor sharp and ready to cut
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai gave a single nod at Arturo's response to his recap of life since teaghlaigh. However he was surprised by the knowledge that teaghlaigh was gone. What about Sirius? That was the first question that popped into his mind, selfish in a way that he didn't feel sympathy at first for Arturo but concern for his own spawn. Then came the news of Lotte's death and he instantly laid his ears back, his eyes darkening. He wasn't sure which was worse to suffer through, the pain of your wife leaving by choice or by death. Either way it was painful and to add onto it Chusi had disappeared as well from Arturo's life. 

He waited until the man finished and then remained silent for a moment longer, studying the man. He blamed pride for his suffering while Dakarai blamed his impulsivity and foolishness. He shook his head slowly "I'm...im sorry for all your loss Arturo." He spoke earnestly, he truly did feel sympathy for him.  "I had originally intended to reside here in Undersea. I have no idea where to go from here, I suppose relocating Cassiopeia and Sirius to check up on them might be the first thing. Do...you have any idea where Sirius is?" He asked with the slightest ounce of hope. He was aware that hemlock had raised the boy as her own pretty much, something that at first stirred jealousy and hurt in him and Olive but all in all was probably a good thing. Hemlock was a good woman and the last he'd seen of Sirius, the child seemed to be growing into a fine young man.
Messages In This Thread
razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 07:31 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 12:49 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:41 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 20, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 04:35 AM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 21, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Arturo - January 21, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: razor sharp and ready to cut - by Dakarai - January 23, 2018, 08:29 PM